Sarah Morrin is a chartered accountant and an engineer, with a background in heavy asset industries. Over the past 20 years, she has worked at the interface between commercial and operational concerns of clients across the asset lifecycle including: contract and commercial reviews in the oil and gas, utilities, telecommunication and construction sectors; design and establishment of new functions and ways of working aligned to regulatory and contractual needs; and capital program/ project reviews on the basis of contractual arrangements. Sarah has led and undertaken projects with cross-functional teams in the UAE, Iraq, Oman, Kuwait, KSA, UK, Ireland and Botswana.
- University of Nottingham – Masters of Mechanical Engineering with French (MEng)
- ICAEW Chartered Accountant
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Robert Gordon University – Certificate in Management Studies (PGCert)
- Robert Gordon University – Certificate in Asset Integrity Management (PGCert)
Chloe Hannawin is an intern, she has recently taken her GCSE’s and is looking to continue her studies at College in September studying Psychology, Health and Social Care.
Chloe has supported in the equivalency referencing of international ESG standards including VPSHR, IRMA and TSM s for a mining major.
Neil Morrin is an experienced health and safety professional and director of the company